Marine Energy Wales Conference 2022
Venue Cymru, Llandudno, MARCH 22ND – 23RD
Bringing together diverse stakeholders from across the industry, the MEW Annual Conference is THE place to find out about what’s going on at the cutting edge of the growing marine renewable industry.
We’re currently putting together our programme which you can expect to include:
- Marine Energy Technology Showcase
- The Celtic Sea – The New Floating Frontier in Offshore Wind Development
- Made in Wales – Lessons Learned from Welsh Supply Chain Companies
- Marine Renewable Energy Policy Post-COP26
- Tapping into the Tidal Range Potential
- Powering the Green Recovery with Blue Energy
- The Welsh Test Center Network
- Marine Planning – Resource Areas and Environmental Monitoring
- And more…
In addition to presentations and panel discussions on the above topics we will also be hosting exhibition spaces, have additional room dedicated to the latest marine energy research from our academic partners and we’ll be hosting another one of our famed networking dinners featuring a tour of a certain Welsh distillery (tickets to be sold separately).