“Perspectives, Plans and Projects”
January 29th, Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel
A SEACAMS2 Stakeholder Workshop is taking place on 29th January 2019 in Cardiff with the aim of informing businesses and other stakeholders on recent progress in SEACAMS2 and to identify priorities for ongoing and future collaborative projects to the extended project end of July 2020.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
1. Inform the sector of ongoing projects and technical and logistic resources available
2. Identify priority areas for future SEACAMS2 activity
3. Agree potential and actual collaborative projects for the final phase of SEACAMS2
SEACAMS2 is being extended by one year to July 2020 and this provides opportunities for new collaborative projects. The workshop will also provide stakeholders with information on the scope and depth of SEACAMS2 resources via examples of some recent and current collaborative projects and the iMarDIS data platform.
Who should attend?
• Businesses operating in tidal range, tidal stream and wave energy sector in the maritime sector
• Consultants, advisors and regulators
• Marine data and information users and data managers
Download the full event information here.