Marine Energy Wales was joined by an excellent panel of speakers to discuss where Marine Renewable Energy meets Conservation in Welsh Waters.
This webinar, chaired by an independent party to the sector, sought to understand the gaps in knowledge and identify potential solutions to key issues presenting challenges to the understanding and development of this emerging industry.
Independent Chair: Peter Davies
- Jess Hooper, MEW presentation here
- James Moon, Natural Resources Wales (NRW) presentation here
- Jen Fox, Offshore Renewables Joint Industry Programme (ORJIP) presentation here
- Aly McCluskie, RSPB presentation here
- Carol Sparling, Sea Mammal Research Unit, (SMRU, University of St Andrews) presentation here
- Paul Ellsmore, Marine Energy Engineering Centre of Excellence (MEECE) presentation here