Over the last 19 years Aquatera has established itself as a pioneering environmental and energy consulting organisation with a leading position in renewables, aquaculture and energy infrastructure development. Aquatera is an award winning company with significant achievements worldwide. Aquatera’s environmental work includes:
- Environmental Impact Assessments and planning support
- Strategic Planning and Roadmapping
- Environmental surveys and monitoring
- Strategic research management
- Public and stakeholder communications
- A core component of Aquatera’s business is supporting energy and infrastructure developers through the consenting and EIA process. Aquatera also operates at the cutting edge of environmental research, specialising in the sustainable management of the marine environment.
Aquatera is seeking to recruit Environmental Consultants at Expert, Senior and Junior level who will be skilled, enthusiastic, competent members of their successful team. They are looking for people with drive and initiative based on sound knowledge and experience of the energy sector. This is an ideal opportunity for high achieving individuals with relevant experience who work well with others and are quick to learn.
Aquatera’s Environmental Consultants undertake an active role in all environmental projects and in supporting all elements of the business. Their work is based upon sound principles of environmental stewardship and sustainability with a focus on helping clients successfully achieve their objectives.
You will have:
- Knowledge/experience of renewables, aquaculture and/or energy infrastructure sectors
- Suitable qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Responsibility for producing reports
- Understanding and experience of the EIA process
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills to work with clients, stakeholders and regulators
- A role in the promotion and sales of the organisation
- These posts could be based in Orkney, Edinburgh, Dublin, London or Wales. Aquatera is also interested in hearing from candidates based in other locations throughout the UK and internationally that may be interested in a remote working arrangement. Salary to be determined based on qualifications, skills and experience, including pension, 37.5 hours per week.
Please apply by sending your CV and a comprehensive supporting statement outlining your skills, knowledge and experience and how these best fit with Aquatera to:
or post to:
Old Academy Business Centre
Tel: 01856 850088 if you wish to discuss further
Closing date for applications: Friday 8 February 2019