5th September, 3pm
Project finance and reaching financial close is one of the biggest challenges for tidal projects. However, with MeyGen deployed, could we see a rise in investor confidence?
To provide you with advice on tidal project finance, New Energy Update are hosting an online webinar led by:
- Andrew Smith, DejaBlue Consulting
- Cameron Smith, Director, Atlantis Resources
- Mark Stewart, Corporate Finance Partner, Johnston Carmichael Chartered Accountants
Don’t worry if you can’t tune in on the day – New Energy Update will be sure to send you the recordings/presentations.
The webinar will support you to:
- Finance small projects (TRL1-5) to prove the viability of early prototype technologies
- Finance large project (TRL 6-9) to reach commercial demonstration and beyond
- Provide advice for policy makers to inspire growth
- Assess equity/debt strategies which appeal to investors and their risk profiles
- Review how the industry can build off the success of MeyGen